The home of the life time warranty!
All our parts are sold with a Silver Warranty (3 months or 5000 km parts replacement), unless otherwise agreed or stated on our quote or tax invoice.
Panel Parts are supplied with a lifetime warranty against manufacturers defect.
Extended Warranties (on request)
Silver Plus – 3 months or 5000 km , parts and labour
Gold – 6 Months or 10,000 km, parts only
Gold Plus – 6 months or 10,000 km, parts and labour
Platinum – 12 months or 20,000 km, parts only
Platinum Plus – 12 months or 20,000 km, parts and labour
Diamond – 24 months or 40,000 km, parts and labour (conditions apply – Must be serviced by a qualified technician/mechanic)
Lifetime warranty (conditions apply)
Proof of service must be provided every six months or 10,000 km.
Parts are covered for product failure due to defective material.
We guarantee to replace, repair or refund the purchase price of the part*.
What’s Not Covered
Parts accessories sent with the part for convenience of installation
Parts applied to the wrong make, model or year of vehicle
Damage caused by incorrect or poor fitting procedures
Vehicles modified from Manufacturers specifications
Fluids, water pumps, cam belts, tensioners, idlers, cam chains, guides, thermostats, hoses, batteries, tyres, air bags, seat belts, spark plugs, seals, gaskets are routine maintenance items and should replaced at the time of installation.
Any recommended installation procedures provided by Hykia PartsWorld must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage.
The warranty does not cover freight costs or similar charges.
All implied warranties are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Hykia PartsWorld from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Hykai PartsWorld online under warranty, fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part. Limitations include but are not limited to:
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The installed heat tab centre is melted or removed.
- The part is sold “as is” as indicated on the front of invoice or in a web sites terms.
If you wish to return your item and it is not faulty we will meet our obligations under the consumers guarantee act. Electrical parts are not returnable if removed from packing and have been fitted.
- Begin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of the warranty period.
- Please include the order/invoice number and details of the part issue.
- We will review the warranty claim.
- We may request Photos and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Or chassis number, vehicle mileage.
- We may replace the part with a functionally equivalent part.
- We may ask for the return of the part and repair it.
- We may refund the cost of the part back, including your shipping costs.
- Please ensure that our warranty forms are completed and emailed to email@example.com within 7 days of invoice date to validate your warranty.
- If you haven’t received or misplaced your copy please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for another.
- Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps.
- All warranty claims must have an order number and written approval from Hykia Partsworld before any repair has taken place.
* We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to refund or replacement under warranty